On July 9, 2022, ZenSports and Project Ace will come together to host a Silver League Splinterlands tournament, the ZenSports x Project Ace Invitational! The tournament will be open to all ZenSportsian NFT owners, as well as special invitees from Project Ace.
If you don’t know too much about Project Ace, they are a Splinterlands-focused gaming group, based in the Philippines! You can learn all about Project Ace on their Facebook, as well as the Splinterlands PH group.
Keep reading for all info about the tournament, including registration, entry fees, payouts, and format.
ZenSports x Project Ace Splinterlands Invitational Details
The ZenSports x Project Ace Splinterlands Invitational is a double elimination tournament with prize opportunities for those who hold a ZenSportsian NFT or purchase a single tournament entry fee.
All ZenSportsian NFT holders and entrants who purchase a $25 entry fee via our Discord are guaranteed entry into the event, and we will accept registrants until we have reached 64 total players. The tournament will be played using our new ZenSports Play app, which is filled with a new dedicated user experience specifically tailored to esports players and fans.
Date/Time: July 9, 2022, 8:00 am EST.
Format: Double elimination, bracket-style in the ZenSports Play mobile app. Silver League Ruleset. Upper bracket matches are played as best-of-three. Lower bracket matches are played as best-of-one. Lower bracket finals are played as best-of-three. Grand finals will be played as best-of-five.
Registration: All players must register for the tournament in the ZenSports Play mobile app, and must subsequently check-in for the tournament in the ZenSports Discord server. All players will be given access to a special player-only channel as well as a specific role for the tournament.
Entry Fee: All entrants in this tournament must pay either a one-time, $25 entry fee, or own a ZenSportsian NFT to participate in all future tournaments for free!
Staking Bonus: If you want to win even more money from playing in our tournaments, make sure to check out our SPORTS Staking Rewards Program. The program rewards you for simply holding SPORTS tokens in your ZenSports account and playing in tournaments!
Base Prize Pool
Terms & Conditions of Prize Payouts
1) The total prize money and allocation per place, along with currency that the prize money will be in, is set by the director of the tournament. Details of this can be found within the tournament in the ZenSports app (or in this blog post).
2) ZenSports automatically credits player wallet accounts within ZenSports for any prize money won at the conclusion of each event.
3) All withdrawal requests must be submitted directly within the ZenSports app.
4) All ZenSports customers must complete Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering verification before any withdrawals of funds can be made.
5) ZenSports does NOT offer third-party payment options such as PayPal, Venmo, etc.
6) Players located in these countries are ineligible to win any prize money.
If you have any questions about the event, or would like to learn more about participating, head to our Discord and ask away!