ZenSportsia is excited to announce a NHL Playoff Pick ‘Em Contest for our NFT holders! You could win $1,000 deposited into your ZenSports account in the currency of your choice** if you correctly guess the straight up / Moneyline winners and Over/Under Totals for the most number of games, and a bonus $1,000 in the currency of your choice** if you correctly guess all of the Moneyline winners and Over/Under Totals for the games!!
Entries & Rules
- You must be a ZenSportsia NFT holder prior to the start of the first game in the contest in order to participate.*
- You can mint a ZenSportsia NFT HERE if you don’t already have one.
- You are required to connect your MetaMask wallet via the Collab.Land verification bot within the #verify-wallet channel of the ZenSports Discord server prior to the start of the first game in the contest (you will then have access to the #holders-chat within Discord).
- Pick the straight up winner (i.e. Moneyline winner) and whether the goals total will be over/under for each of the 4 NHL games on Friday, May 6, 2022 (for a total of eight predictions to make). Also answer the Total Goals scored Tiebreaker question. Predictions can be answered using this LINK.
- Submit your 8 predictions by no later than the start time of the first NHL game on Friday, May 6, 2022.
- The contestant that gets the most number of predictions correct for the straight up / Moneyline winners and Over/Under Totals for the games played on Friday, May 6, 2022 will receive $1,000 deposited into their ZenSports account! Prize money will be deposited into a customer’s ZenSports account in the currency of choice.** All customers must sign up for a ZenSports account HERE and go through KYC to claim their prize money.
- If there is a tie in the number of correct predictions among two or more contestants, then the Total Goals scored Tiebreaker question will be used to determine the winner. If two or more contestants guess the actual Total Goals scored within the same margin, then whichever contestant doesn’t go over the actual Total Goals scored will be the winner. If there is still a tie after all of the above Tiebreakers have been applied, then the $1,000 will be split equally among all remaining winners.
- If any contestant is the ultimate winner of the $1,000 prize and that contestant guesses all 8 predictions correctly, that contestant will win a bonus $1,000 in the currency of their choice**! If there are multiple winners that guess all 8 predictions correctly, then the bonus $1,000 will be split equally among all winners.
*No purchase necessary to enter this contest. For those who do not own a ZenSportsian NFT, but would still like to participate in the contest, you can enter the contest by simply filling out this form. Only one entry allowed per person. This contest is being solely run by ZenSportsia, which is owned and operated by parent company ZenSports, Inc. The NHL is not affiliated in any way with this contest. ZenSports, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest at any time.
**ZenSports offers four currency options to choose from: USD, BTC, ICX, and SPORTS tokens.