We are at the Thanksgiving-point of the fantasy football season and at this point, you likely know if your team is headed for the playoffs or if you are deleting the ESPN app until next year.
With that being said, I will be laying out a few players across the league that might be worth picking up. I won’t be splitting them by positions from here on out.
- Trey McBride, TE | ARI: With Zach Ertz out, McBride is in a prime spot to deliver consistent production as his replacement. The Cardinals do not have a stocked roster at the position and McBride is the only player who will see looks in the passing game (maybe one or two to Stephen Anderson) and was a recent 2nd round pick.
- Rachaad White, RB | TB: Leonard Fournette owners know that Rachaad White is a big deal. He led the team in carries last week and rushed for more than 100 yards, the first time a Buccaneer has done so since Fournette in week 1. White will see carries and receptions moving forward. If Fournette goes down he slides into a league winner RB1.
- Van Jefferson, WR | LAR: This is a meh pick, as if Stafford sits for a while no one in LA is worthwhile. Anyways, Van showed some solid moves last week before Staffrd went out, and could be the Rams WR1 with Kupp out – he certainly has the most chemistry with Stafford.
- Joshua Palmer, WR | LAC: Palmer saw 9% of owners drop him last week. If someone in your league made that mistake – make them pay. Palmer is a big-bodied WR and a good catcher. He is valuable in the LAC offense.
- Christian Watson, WR | GB: With five touchdowns in two weeks I do not need a second sentence.